"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Outback Aussies are Tough

A ringer from a huge cattle station in outback Australia appeared before St.Peter at the Pearly Gates.


"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.
"Well, I can think of one thing," the ringer offered. "Once, on a trip to the backblocks of Broken Hill out in New South Wales , I came across a gang of bikies, who were threatening a young Sheila.

I told them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.  So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed Bikie and smacked him in his face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground.

I yelled, "Now, back off!!  Or I'll kick the shit out of the lot of ya's!"

St. Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple minutes ago..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .