WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ - but is it?(Passing requires 4 correct answers)
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What colour is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial aeroplane?
Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass. Check your answers below .
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
What do you mean, you failed? . (If you try to tell me you passed, you lie!)
Pass this on to some brilliant friends, so they may feel useless too.