"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Comeuppance

We found a straggly cat at our door. aimage sorry sight; starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted.

We took her to our local vet and for namesake just called her Pussycat. The vet said he should keep her for a day or so and would let us know when we could fetch her.

My husband and our Vet over the years actually never liked each other and I have been the customer. My husband openly calls him 'El-Charge-O' 'El-and the vet privately refers to him as El Cheap-O'/

My husband said, 'OK,and always wary of a large bill had the last word adding sarcastically "Don't forget to wash her, Just remember my wife (me) wantsthe dirty old cat, not me (him).

The next day my husband had an doctor appointment, The MD is is in the same building, next to the vet. The waiting room was full.

just then a side door opened and the vet leaned in having seen my husband arrive. In a very loud voice,he said,

'Your wife's pussy doesn't stink any more'. We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose. By the way, I think she's pregnant. God only knows who the father is! '

"You can pick her up when you leave". as he left and closed the door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .