"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Dedicated Wife

Four  guys and a woman are  stuck in an   elevator.
While they are stuck, they   strike up a conversation.
The first guy  says, 'I'm a  Y.U.P.P.I.E., you  know...
''Young,  Urban,  Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent,  Ecologist.''
The  second guy says, 'I'm a  D.I..N.K.Y, you  know...
Double  Income, No Kids  Yet.  '
The  third guy says, 'I'm a  R.U.B., you  know...
''Rich,  Urban,  Biker.  '
The fourth guy says,  I am a  D.I.L.D.O, you  know...
'Double  Income, Little Dog  Owner.''
They  turn to the woman and ask her.  ''What are you?'' 

'I'm a WIFE,  you know...
clip_image001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .