"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

POLICE CHASE

A middle-aged man bought a brand new Monaro. He took off down the road, at 130 KPM, and was enjoying the wind in his thinning hair. This is great,' he thought and accelerated to even higher speeds.

Then he looked in his rear-view and you guessed it, a Police Car was chasing him with their sirens on full and lights flashing.

I can get away, he thought as he floored the Monaco and literally left then standing as it accelerated to 210+KPM.

Then he thought, 'What the hell am I doing? I'm too old for this shit so he and pulled over, and waited.

When the Police did finally catch up with him the Policeman approached on the driver's side.

Sir my Shift ends in five minutes and I promised my wife I would take her for dinner. If you give me a good reason for speeding that I've never heard, I'll let you go.'

After a moment the man looked at the Policeman and said, “Last week my wife ran off with a Policeman, and I thought you were bringing her back.”


'Have a nice day Sir, and drive carefully”….

Trish I thought the Golf joke yesterday was good but this one tops that. I will tell Bob Gary Jai and the all thge others in the HFAO team they need to lift their game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .