"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Are you a Morganner too?

Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, “Surely i can't look that old?

My name is Alice Smith and i was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. i noticed his dental diploma, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, i remembered a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with that name had been in my secondary school class some 30-odd years ago.

Could he be the same guy that i had a secret crush on, way back then?Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. this balding, grey haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, i asked him if he had attended Morgan park secondary school.

“Yes, yes I did. I'm a Morganner! 'he beamed with pride.

‘When did you leave to go to college?' i asked

“in 1965 why do you ask? he questioned ,

”You were in my class!' i exclaimed.

He looked at me closely. then the ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, fat arsed, grey haired, decrepit, bastard asked.

What did you teach?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .