"Humour for all Occasions" is about friends sharing stories. Please enjoy & get more on "Learning About Business" at Performance Controller.com.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Annual apology

Over the past few months I have forwarded some inappropriate pictures, jokes, and political cartoons to friends who I thought shared the same sense of humor.

Unfortunately this wasn't the case and I seem to have upset quite a few people who have accused me of being sexist, shallow, and narrow-minded..


If you were one of these people, please accept my sincerest apologies.


From now on I will only post things with a cultural or educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting topics.


Below is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris. It is the oldest bridge in Paris and took 26 years to build. It was completed in 1604..... over 500 years ago!!!!

clip_image001
WHERE THE HELL DID SHE COME FROM??? Sorry about that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated when clean and relevant .